Mystery sickness

Tiberial

Hatching
Sep 16, 2021
Hi all, first time poster here, got a 2 year old chook who's face is swollen and flaky (on the left side), she is keeping her eye closed as well. As well as this the last couple of days she has been quite lethargic and not eating much.

Anyone have any sort of idea what it could be, if it continues for another day or so I'll take her to the vet

Cheers

Hi all, first time poster here, got a 2 year old chook who's face is swollen and flaky (on the left side), she is keeping her eye closed as well. As well as this the last couple of days she has been quite lethargic and not eating much.

Anyone have any sort of idea what it could be, if it continues for another day or so I'll take her to the vet

Cheers
Pictures?😉

Pictures?😉

Cheers
Hey all, would have submitted photos but she was diagnosed with Coccidiosis the same day (I took her to the vet after the post) unfortunately even after all the treatment it seems like tonight may be the night she walks over the rainbow bridge and into the infinite backyard, definitely look out for symptoms of this horrible disease, has been an absolute heartbreak to watch her fade away

Back
Top Bottom