N.E. Chickenstock 2011!!!!!! Who's up for it??

Quote:
I've gotta make my company happy & comfortable... Can't have anybody feeling left out
lol.png

So, Anybody have a clue how many people are possibly coming as of right now?? I feel like making mu husband pass out
lau.gif
th.gif
gig.gif

my best guess is 1,000 but could go as high as 1,000,000
lol.png
Even higher if we bring all of my children.
lau.gif

if the Morning Call gets a hold of this..... Chickenstock New Tripoli could be the Woodstock of our time. Now... how do we tell the world it's pronounced Newtrip OOO ly?

they'reHISchickens :

if the Morning Call gets a hold of this..... Chickenstock New Tripoli could be the Woodstock of our time. Now... how do we tell the world it's pronounced Newtrip OOO ly?

Aww, you're telling me it's NOT New TRIP oly??
barnie.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
JK!!!
tongue2.gif
Woodstock - Chickenstock... I don't see the difference
idunno.gif
tongue2.gif

I just saw this but didn't read through all 74 pages lol. What's the tally of peeps going? I mean people? lol Might possibly be able to come. Haven't gone to a chickenstock in years lol. you are about 2 hours from me yipppeeeee

Not sure, but what is your capacity limit? Cause we may break that with how fast this is growing.
lau.gif
Going to probably need a permit and more than one port-a-potty or directions to the nearest fast food joint.
yippiechickie.gif

Like your new title, Steph!
smile.png
But, do you think you oughta drop the "N.E. Regional Chickenstock" and just put "THE Chickenstock"? Or perhaps, "U.S. Chickenstock"? What about "Chickenstock Extraordinaire"!
gig.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
How about Continental US Chickenstock?
ep.gif
There are gonna be a ton of peoples. I am going to have to start next week with the Potato Salad. Think 20 lbs should be enough or should I go 50?
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom