N FL craigslist coop

I don't think it's too much money!
smile.png

The run sounds way too small.... but as far as money, I think it's a good deal. Builder is putting on a roof, it has an outside nest box, ventilation, seems well constructed. This includes the run with chicken wire or hardware cloth. He'll paint it your choice of color. Plus, all the time involved in building it.

If I was without a small backyard set-up (and lived nearby) I'd talk to him about making a much larger run (with additional costs paid by me). I think it's perfect!

Carla

I saw this today. I live in the area. It's just too small. I can't build anything to save my life. Everytime I try it falls apart. I know that I will want many more chickens that this coop will hold and I figure I'll start with a large enough coop to hold them all lol. Plus, it will probably be gone by the time tax return money comes in, and that's what I'm using to finance the whole ordeal. Maybe I can contact the seller about building me a larger coop.

i know a lot of yall look at your chickens as usefull pets, so i have restrained myself, spending that kind of money on any kind of coop to me seems over the edge. that being said i also relize that not every one lives in the back country like we do. so buying a coop like that would be the only way to go as far as price they are right in the ball park I beleve try to buy one that size from some of these other clowns. as far as contacting the buyer and trying to work out a deal to get him to build you a coop that might be worth it.
try to find the lumber yourself? i just got a 179 good straight 2*4s @2*6s from a (home) builder whose business just went into the crapper.

Back
Top Bottom