N.H. PLAISTOW CHICKEN SWAP

baby
silkies029.jpg

mother
102_1129.jpg

I am really really hoping to make it tomorrow but I feel I wont make it there before what I want is gone. I am looking for to speckled sussex pullets. Anyone have any I might find if I make the trek. I wont get there until 11ish sadly because we have hockey in the am.

on a side note I think I may have met Gypsy the other day at my TSC. Just sounds like the great lady I met and she bought all that was left of the bantams.

So happy to have found this board!!!

Hi and YES that was me lol.
I have 8 left one went south in a hurry no rhyme no reason.
How does your little one like her new chicks>
she was so cute.

Quote:
TSK TSK, bread makes them fat and causes hard fat over the shoulders, a complete no no.

are both fawns?

but auntie he liked it!! i was trying anything to get them to come for their pics. i didnt however know it would hurt them. so sorry

oh and no one is a sandy, but it color is off, the mixed colors of 2 parents, meaning a silver mom to a fawn male, made a mix color of this one baby, you know what i mean, he is sandy but bleeding some other colors. if that makes sense.

Last edited:
We so love them!! they are just great and now I want two more and two lil duckies too. I had been saying for years I wanted chickens and thanks to that lil girl I have em (used her to get the dh to not get so mad). My two boys who weren't with me that day love them too the middle one would be a great 4H kid and at 7 says he just has to be a vet when he grows up. I will come visit you in milford next week gypsy!

speckled sussex pullet chicks about a week old , how many did you want, i will set some aside, i guess, if i must. lol:D just to get you to come to the swap

the little girl gypsy was talking about was in here about 1/2 hour ago (not in bed like she should have been) and she was looking at the bunny pic and she was like "awwwwww I wanna hold her and tell her how cute she is!!"

Back
Top Bottom