Name a food you hate

Pics
All y’all never grew up poor with the saying “eat what you get or don’t throw a fit” and it shows 😂
363AD3EC-5D6D-4AFE-B2E3-924CABC19C9F.jpeg -parents

Anything orange, lemon or lime flavored. I love oranges, lemonade, key lime pie, cherry limeades, lemon bars, ..... but just can't stand anything citrus with artificial flavoring. All my life I've missed out on the candy flavors of banana, green apple, watermelon, and mango - because they come in yellow, green and orange! I was always afraid of getting one of the three evil flavors. Likewise, NIX on the koolaid, jello, lifesavers, circus peanuts, lollipops, gatorade --- bleeeccchhh!!!

Anything orange, lemon or lime flavored. I love oranges, lemonade, key lime pie, cherry limeades, lemon bars, ..... but just can't stand anything citrus with artificial flavoring. All my life I've missed out on the candy flavors of banana, green apple, watermelon, and mango - because they come in yellow, green and orange! I was always afraid of getting one of the three evil flavors. Likewise, NIX on the koolaid, jello, lifesavers, circus peanuts, lollipops, gatorade --- bleeeccchhh!!!
Interesting…

Back
Top Bottom