Name a food you hate

Powdered milk. Speaking of growing up poor. šŸ¤¢ Mom used it to stretch the real milk among a family of six, but she didn't follow the directions. She mixed it skimpy. Even the smell of it is nauseating to me to this day. Although I do use it as a thickener for my yogurt.
I went to a daycare that served powdered milk and they would tell us to drink all the milk or we wouldnā€™t get any snacks, well I hated the smell and taste of that nasty stuff so I told them I was allergic to milk šŸ¤£ (it worked)

Not if they're made right. Maybe you should try someone else's recipe. šŸ˜‰ I love my own salmon patties but my ... I mean another cook I know made horrible ones. Practically inedible.
I guess you guys are not understanding what I mean by salmon patties. Food stamp approved salmon patties were this horrible frozen patty of "fish" and no matter what you did to it, they were gross. My mom and dad both are fantastic cooks, they can blow even a professional out of the water. I don't appreciate the insinuating tone and no matter how many emoji winks are added to a post, it's insulting

Back
Top Bottom