Name of breed?

horsesgalore200

In the Brooder
May 18, 2015
Missouri

Does anyone know what breed this is? Supposedly it's a Japanese but I really can't find it anywhere I look.

Welcome! I don't know what breed it is but someone will get on and let ya know. There was a new person today who showed his rooster, a Flarry Eyed Grey, and both of ya'll have the same coloring, but there are a few differences. You have a beautiful bird there.
I'm excited to hear from others what you have.
smile.png

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! That's a beutiful roo yiu have there. I'm afarid I too am not sure on his breed but please do post some pics of him in the what breed gender section of the forum. Here is the link ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/15/what-breed-or-gender-is-this

Wishing you the very best of luck with him. Do you have any other chickens?

Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

Thank you Leighe, Mymilliefleur and Yorkshire coop. Supposedly he is purebred and cost $20 but maybe not. I will also post pics on the link you posted. I have several other chickens and hatched over 50 chicks this year. Approximately 20 were from him. I cant wait to see the Ameraucana and some of the others crossed with him. All my chicks are banded so I know which ones are which. And which ones are purebred.

Well upon looking at ameraucana rooster pics, he could possibly be one or an ameraucana cross. I looked at several that had the same color and markings.

Back
Top Bottom