Name Sugestions For Future Chooks.

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Miss Sebright, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Miss Sebright

Miss Sebright Little Hen.....Big Attitude!

Apr 3, 2009
    In a nutshell
    I'll be ordering 10 chicks form MyPetChicken.com this spring. I need some names on hand though. My friends and I like these: Wood Stock, Mip, Ebony, Giya, and Ricotta. They'll all be hens by the way. Here are the breeds we"ll be getting: White Crested Black Polish Bantam, Buff Brahma Bantam, Easter Egger Standard, White & Partridge Silkies, Mille Fluer D' Uccle, and Grey Japanesse. Thank You!

Last edited: Jan 4, 2010
  2. Serrin

Serrin Chillin' With My Peeps

Wow! That's not as easy as it sounds, now is it? I mean, without pictures, it's hard enough. To name chicks that aren't even hatched yet???? That's almost impossible. But you know me...always full of suggestions! [​IMG]

How about:
    Pickles, Mitzy, Mutley, Betty and Boop (sorry, couldn't help myself [​IMG] ) Fanny, Jezebel, Heather, Holly, Tink, Mabel, Mildred, Alison, Abigail, June, Rita, Molly, Lacey, Clarissa, Flora, Francie.....How is that for just a start? Some of those are actually names of some of my birds...but I'll never tell which ones! [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. GraceAK

GraceAK Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 28, 2009
    Eagle River, AK
    Partridge silkie should be Cousin It. The white Silkie should totally be Mip! [​IMG]

4. Pumpkinpup

Pumpkinpup Poultry Princess

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    Fancy, Flora, Muffin, Phyllis (the white crested has to be named Phyllis Diller) Farah, Hannah, Meggie, Cupcake, Niller (Short for Vanilla) [​IMG]

5. Miss Sebright

Miss Sebright Little Hen.....Big Attitude!

Apr 3, 2009
    In a nutshell
    Oooooo, I like those! Anyone Else?

6. cat_named_noodles

cat_named_noodles Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2009
    Wimberley, TX
    A few for you: Willamina, Pigeon, Squirt, Diddles, Becky Barnburner, Dita Von Teese, Miss Emily D., Yoko, Geraldine, Hazel, Renee, Betty Page, Gemma, Iris, Ivy, Sadie, Violet, Olive...I got more if you need some too. Hehehe.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by