Name that toe

That is spooky. Where are the cameras???
Had to take them down. Pending court case with my hens over some BS "upskirt" laws in Missouri.
Apparently it is illegal to film in a restroom and since they're penned I can not use video surveillance unless and until I provide adequate restroom facilities. That would also include handicapped accessibility.
Just an expense I can't afford ATM.

Had to take them down. Pending court case with my hens over some BS "upskirt" laws in Missouri.
Apparently it is illegal to film in a restroom and since they're penned I can not use video surveillance unless and until I provide adequate restroom facilities. That would also include handicapped accessibility.
Omg stop it. :lau

W
OK, methinks this is a prank thread. Either that or The Moonshiner has an enemy.

Back
Top Bottom