Name the eggs! Choose your baby to root for!

Ill have to see if TSC carries it or has it in stock locally first.
Ours carries Nutra Drench which I use for the baby chicks but they only stock like one bottle of the Poultry Cell at a time so I remember having to have them ship to the store. If I had it to over again, I'd have gotten it from Chewy or Amazon. TSC's website and I have a love/hate relationship so I try to avoid it.

Put down lime, flakes, and then straw for the babies. Olivia already dug her a dust bath spot. Even though we left a whole nice dusty area on the side. Guess she said nope.

Hubs built a roost for the two roosters to sit on and watch the babies. We need to build them a covered area since they sit in the rain like dummies. There is a covered shed area but they won't go hang out over there when it rains. 😑

Any advice on my coop/run area? The back part is where they will nest (until tax time when hubs is building them a deluxe coop from scratch) and the front is open for checking it all out.

Still have 12 but I am hoping to only keep 4 of the original hatchlings. That leaves me with my original 6 and then 4 of the babies (all pullets I hope lol)

So far we plan to keep Dolly and Atropos. No clue about the others yet.

Attachments

• 20240105_150409.jpg
    20240105_150409.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
  • 20240105_150415.jpg
    20240105_150415.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2
  • 20240105_150424.jpg
    20240105_150424.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
I don't know anymore. All my coops are messy after that last huge rain we had. Water was up everywhere. Even the normally dry spots in the coop. I'm thinking of building some decks to go in them for food and water and being out of the water other than the roosts.

Last edited:
I don't know anymore. All my coops are easy after that last huge rain we had. Water was up everywhere. Even the normally dry spots in the coop. I'm thinking of building some decks to go in them for food and water and being out of the water other than the roosts.
I saw on someone's post for the water and feed they had it on a slab of concrete that made it raised, then used a grate type thing so they could walk up and get to it. I need to find a pic somewhere. It was a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom