names for daycare....ideas?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by mamagardener, Jul 1, 2011.

1. mamagardener

mamagardener Chillin' With My Peeps

Looking for a good name for a daycare that I am opening. Any ideas?

2. HarlansHollowFarms

HarlansHollowFarms bana-bhuidseach anns gára

Jan 16, 2009
    How 'bout....Small World

3. mamagardener

good idea, anyone else?

4. HLAC

HLAC Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2009
    Central Utah
    Rugrat Wrangling.

[​IMG]

5. FarmCoe

FarmCoe Flock Mistress

May 22, 2010
    Planet Earth
    Quote:I like this one ^ [​IMG]

6. Southernbelle

Southernbelle Gone Broody

Mar 17, 2008
    Virginia
    Some of the ones around here:

Kinder Korner
    Kinderhaus
    Caterpillar Clubhouse
    Little Light Daycare
    Tiny Angels

7. welsummerchicks

welsummerchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2010
    How about something that includes your boys?

How many kids will you be taking? Will it be at your house or are you renting a place?

Are there any special features you offer that set you apart from other places? Are you going to just take boys? Want a rough and tumble name for boys, or something more - neutral.

Any features of your place? Creek, big trees, a hill nearby? A garden? Anything special in the garden?

Would help me think of a name.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2011
  8. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    Lollipop Land Or mine was Mimi's Munchkins

9. Rollerman

Rollerman Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2011
    My daughter started out with TLC Daycare-which stood for Tender Loving Care and was also her initials. She moved to a bigger building and changed the name to T L C Childcare. Good luck,its a hard job but very fulfilling and can be very profitable. Just keep your standards high and take no chances with either kids or parents!

10. mamagardener

Quote:At first we can only have 6 children even though my SIL is going to work with me. As you get experience you can get more children. My 2 year old son and nephew will be two of the children. My SIL will only work part time. My 2 older sons will sometimes help me out, they are 10 and 13...really too old to be one of the daycare children.
    We have a house in the backyard that is perfect for it. A kitchen, living room, and a bedroom. Lots of closet space for toys and games. The house is going to be set up just like a preschool, with a fenced in area to play in. That way the daycare will be separated from the main house. I will take any age from birth to ready for kindergarten. Boys and girls are welcome. Actually it will be nice to have some little girls since I am surrounded by boys!
    I can't really think of any special features on the property, I do have flowers and Veggie garden in the summer, but other than that and my chickens nothing special.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by