Names for ducks?

TheDuckCrew

Songster
10 Years
Feb 21, 2009
Connecticut
Okay, some i'm praying my parents will let me hatch some eggs, then keep two of the girls to help my too many drakes and too few hens problem. currently, the names of my ducks are Lucy, Slushie, Toby, and Chubby. Do you see the theme?? LucY, SlushIE, TobY, and ChubbY. i'd like to keep the theme going. My friends came up with Bunny and Donkey. I like the Bunny idea considering they are pekins, but i need more names. any ideas??

I do name "themes" too. I named nearly all of my ducks flower names. I have:

Poppy, Lotus, Lily, Jazzy(Jasmine), Violet, Hyacinth, Petal, Orchid...and then Admiral, Sage, Cinnamon and Truffle.
lol.png

You could also go for something like Ruby, Lucky, Cindy, Penny...

Quote:
I too have flower names picked out....lol even though my 1st 2 are LuLu & Dickie....lol I wouldn't name one Cindy cause that is my name
gig.gif

How about Zippy, Rosie, Penny, Lola, Annie, Tinker, Tulip, Buttercup, Skittles....lol it is fun picking names but so hard!

omg! Zippy!! i had wanted to name one of my ducks that before but it was "my parent's duck" and they picked chubby. i put quotes because i'm the only one that cares for them, they are all my ducks pretty much. i think i'll stick with Zippy. oh, i love that name!!

Squishy, Sticky, Zippy, Bunny and Donkey. i'm thinking i'll skip the donkey, doesn't fit really. donkey....duck....a duck named donkey. seems kinda off. what do you think? haha.

Back
Top Bottom