Naptha soap !!!!!!!!!!!

I ran out of carpet cleaner and since Wally World is 30 min. away, I tried using just the borax and the arm and hammer washing soda with a bit of bleach and my goodness!!!!!! I will never buy carpet cleaner again, it was wonderful!! It is the only laundry detergent I use for my front loading/hard water machine now.

This sounds like something I'm going to definitely try. Thanks for the info!
big_smile.png

Now that is cool! Thank you so much for sharing!!
Every penny counts nowdays and my wife doesnt care for laundry soaps with heavy perfumes. What about sudsing? She thinks if it doesnt suds up, it's not cleaning.
smile.png

Thanks!

Don

I have a front loader and it doesn't "do" lots of suds. This is low sudsing. Plus, this will cost you pennies to make.

all the soap fragrance is gone by the time the load is finished but it smells very fresh. This is the perfect soap if anyone in your family has allergies! If you want fragrance then use a softener. Now I hang my clothes outside every chance I get and they are actually soft just from the laundry detergent.
If you prefer the liquid version then to a search (above in the Google box) at the top right here and get that recipe from a very long thread.
wink.png
You will find much more there than you will expect that will save you tons of money.
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom