Native Made Chicken Trio Necklace

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by IsaacK, Feb 7, 2017.

1. IsaacK

IsaacK Out Of The Brooder

Jul 4, 2016
    Southern Indiana
    Looking for a unique valentines gift or personal treasure? Both because it is the year of the rooster and we love our little therapy flock, chickens have found their way into my Native crafts. I thought I would offer one of my favorite necklaces here and see what you all think. :)

This item is authentically native made and in compliance with the Indian Arts and Crafts Act of 1990. It comes with a brochure about authentic arts and crafts from the federal trade commission, and a certificate of authenticity card complete with artists signature and roll number.

Materials: Buffalo bone beads, green glass beads, brass beads, hand braided yellow synthetic sinew, clay/ceramic hens and rooster.

The item listed is immediately available, and custom necklaces are also available with a very short wait time (less than a week currently). Other birds available: raven/crow, red tail hawk, peregrine falcon, owls, cardinal, blue jay, eagle, parrot, and more. Other glass bead colors are also available. I also have many other animal necklaces available including many types of wildlife, Labradors, horses, and more :)

All cordage for these is made by hand braiding 12 strands of artificial sinew, approximately my height, together.

Local Pickup is available in Southern Indiana. Shipping within the United States (Lower 48) is less than $3. Alaska and Hawaii may cost more. Will consider shipping to other countries on a case by case basis if you cover shipping. I have experience shipping to Australia, United Kingdom, and a few others with no problems.

Where does the money go? Money from your purchases may go towards many things such as special items for my autistic son, supplies to make more items, powwow/event expenses, and volunteer projects to name a few. I also donate a portion of sales to my tribe, which helps with ongoing projects such as a veterans lodge and educational programs.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
  2. IsaacK

IsaacK Out Of The Brooder

Jul 4, 2016
    Southern Indiana
    I also would like to add that I will accept offers. The worst I can do is say no. :) Thanks in advance.

3. BlueBaby

BlueBaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Do you have some pictures to show what they look like?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by