Nat'l Geo. chickens

jlmann

Songster
10 Years
Mar 3, 2009
Anybody else seen the latest national geographic magazine? Page 28 has a two paragraph blurb about urban chickens. Petty neat.It's the april issue so probably not on newsstands yet. I guess chickens will be the next trendy thing can't wait to see all the starlets in hollywood carrying bantams around in their purses:D

Cool.
I think my mom still gets National Geo. I will have to call her and find out. If not I am sure some store around here carries it.. someplace among the celeb rags and hair style mags

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
LOL. I must say, it is a conversation starter.

It is a conversation starter. I take Audrey out in her carrier as much as I can. I dont think I can walk into the Home Depot now without being asked where my "Audrey bag" is.
And the Petco people are waiting for me to bring her in for Easter pics

Quote:
I think you can go to Petcos website and they have all your local stores listed. They will tell you beside each listing what they offer for services
smile.png

We have ten 3 year old girls and some eggs all over the place either incubating or being sat on. I would imagine if my daughter brought one of our girls to the store they would freak. I wont even mention this post to her because she will start the babies early! She keeps bugging me to take the goats with us for a hike. Like, put them in the back of my SUV and DRIVE them to a place. She is crazy
big_smile.png

I actually just ordered NatGeo magazine for my kids. I thought it would be a good thing for them to read every month. Its been a while but we still havent received an issue. I hope it comes soon now, with the chicken article.

Back
Top Bottom