Natural dewormer??

kurby22

Crossing the Road
Apr 12, 2021
Sacramento Area, California
Hi there - I bought this in hopes it will help with worm prevention. Anyone used it? Find it worked/helped?
Thanks!

Attachments

• 8E895846-2806-4551-A6FC-D5854314564F.jpeg
    8E895846-2806-4551-A6FC-D5854314564F.jpeg
    477.9 KB · Views: 29
Piper nigrum, Urtica dioica, Capsiscum annuum, Allium sativum, and Origanum vulgare.
I honestly wouldn't put much stock in this product working, it might keep the numbers down but won't kill the eggs and wipe them out completely.
Get you some goat de wormer and does accordingly.
Origanum vulgare is oregano, Allium sativum is garlic (and I thought chickens couldn't have garlic)
Urtica dioica is nettles, piper nigrum is black pepper, Capsiscum annuum is jalapeño I think.

Last edited:
I honestly wouldn't put much stock in this product working, it might keep the numbers down but won't kill the eggs and wipe them out completely.
Get you some goat de wormer and does accordingly.
Origanum vulgare is oregano, Allium sativum is garlic (and I thought chickens couldn't have garlic)
Urtica dioica is nettles, piper nigrum is black pepper, Capsiscum annuum is jalapeño I think.
Thanks, I have read conflicting things about garlic! So weird! I was wondering if the goat wormer would be good to get, I couldn’t find anything saying what works for chickens exactly. So far I’m just wondering if they have signs of worms...so I figured I’d try the herbs while I keep observing for symptoms and then dose with the dewormer if I’m more certain it’s an issue. Thanks for your thoughts!

Back
Top Bottom