nature or nurture

DollBoll

Songster
Jul 8, 2019
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/PTD8KFT
Hi everyone! I'm currently doing a little research project on chicken breeds and whether their funny traits and characteristics are down to nature or nurture :)
this survey will take 5 minutes maximum and I would really appreciate it if you could take part! also feel free to comment any more feedback below if you have any more opinions on the subject of nature or nurture. thanks in advance :thumbsup

p.s. posted in 2 threads to up my chances of been seen :)

Too many variables to choose black or white questions and answers.
Curious tho, what is the 'research' project for...article, school project, or...???
The survey is for a research project at my college and the survey is just for data purposes and had to be 10 questions maximum. I’m trying to find out whether chickens behave certain ways due to how they’re brought up or because it’s down to the breed or maybe both :)

The survey is for a research project at my college and the survey is just for data purposes and had to be 10 questions maximum. I’m trying to find out whether chickens behave certain ways due to how they’re brought up or because it’s down to the breed or maybe both :)

Both or either or neither ;)
Make sure you add that all your data is anecdotal and highly subjective.

Back
Top Bottom