Natureform NOM 45 incubator manual-anyone have one?

cmfarm

Crowing
13 Years
May 3, 2010
Elgin, TX
I just purchased 2 Natureform NOM 45 incubators for $1200 (I am so excited!). The guy had a manual but it isn't any very good shape; very bug eaten. Does anyone have a manual for this model? I'll put some pictures up later if anyone wants to see what they look like. They are very large 4X4 incubators and are fully automatic (turners, fan, humidity, everything).

I just purchased 2 Natureform NOM 45 incubators for $1200 (I am so excited!). The guy had a manual but it isn't any very good shape; very bug eaten. Does anyone have a manual for this model? I'll put some pictures up later if anyone wants to see what they look like. They are very large 4X4 incubators and are fully automatic (turners, fan, humidity, everything).
Address: NatureForm Inc.
925 North Ocean St.
Jacksonville, FL 32202

Tel: +1 904-358-0355 (international)
Toll Free: 1-800-523-6140 (within USA only)
Fax: +1 904-358-0478
Email: [email protected]

Thanks, but I already have that info. I was just hoping someone might have it to save me the trouble.

Came across your email, I am looking for a Natureform NOM 45... can you give me any leads... sounds like you got a good deal.
I am in Virginia and raise Mallards.

I just bought nom 45 for 500 dollars at auction. Looks new other than no shelves. Can I get shelves and turners

Hey Jim

I found one at auction too, but missing the fan motor and all eggs trays
hit.gif
. I think you're going to have a hard time finding a incubator dolly even new or a used one. One in mine is over a hundred pounds and all stainless steel. There was one on ebay last week but did not sell. If you want the link let
me know. I have a pdf owner manul if you need it. If i could ask what motor size and rpm you have on your?
elbie

Ibiee, we are trying to get an old NOM 45 up and running for a group of eggs after we lost our Major Ostrich Hens. We are desperate and short on time, can you send the pdf of the manual you have? [email protected]

just sent email with pdf maual. in back there is list of replacement parts. Natureform in Jacksonville Fl say they have parts. I haven't ordered any yet.

If you dont get email let me know and will resend.

Good Luck!

elbie

Please contact me at Naturefomr with first 4 digits of serial numbers of your machines and we will be happy to provide manual(s) and assistance.

Back
Top Bottom