NE Ohio- 20 Beautiful, Well-Loved Hens Seeking KIND Retirement Sanctuary

MIghtyClucks

In the Brooder
Feb 2, 2015
Hello!

We have 20 hens who will be 3 years old in April. They are part of a non-profit vocational program for adults with developmental disabilities. One of the individual's jobs is to care for the hens by collecting eggs, cleaning the coop, feeding, giving the girls water, etc.

Most of the girls are very friendly (a few still skittish despite our best friendly efforts) who want to be pet and loved. The girls are great and deserve a warm homestead in which to retire. The girls are very near and dear to my heart, so I request that they go to a home where they will be cared for until they pass naturally.

As of now, a couple of them are still laying (as laying has gone down due to the season).

I would prefer to keep the girls together; however, I understand that 20 hens is a lot.

If anyone can help, please let me know :)

Hello!

We have 20 hens who will be 3 years old in April. They are part of a non-profit vocational program for adults with developmental disabilities. One of the individual's jobs is to care for the hens by collecting eggs, cleaning the coop, feeding, giving the girls water, etc. 

Most of the girls are very friendly (a few still skittish despite our best friendly efforts) who want to be pet and loved. The girls are great and deserve a warm homestead in which to retire. The girls are very near and dear to my heart, so I request that they go to a home where they will be cared for until they pass naturally. 

As of now, a couple of them are still laying (as laying has gone down due to the season). 

I would prefer to keep the girls together; however, I understand that 20 hens is a lot.

If anyone can help, please let me know :)

Where?

sad.png
Shoot. Yeah, that's almost a two hour ride. Even if I could bring the girls to her, that's quite a long journey for them!

Back
Top Bottom