Nebraskans Speak Up!!! NEBRASKA ROCKS!!

Pics
Quote:
Im in Malcolm, so we may be pretty close!!
fl.gif

And
welcome-byc.gif

Quote:
A very long day, probably a very long few days! I read that Omaha was once again recognized as the fattest city in the country. It's not because of body weight, but because there are more restaurants per capita than anywhere else in the country. I love the China Buffet!! Maybe we can all meet someday!

Yeah, count me in!!!!!!

I am back in Nebraska after 13 years of living in Mississippi. I was born and rasied in good ol Nebraska! I had to sell all my chickens before moving so will be starting over and can't wait. I am now in the process of finding chickens to start with. It is good to be HOME!
big_smile.png

Just thought I would drop a line. My neighbor and I and my hubby are planning a swap meet. We are hoping to get the Dawson county fairgrounds. It is tentitively set for the last weekend in August. Hopefully some of you will be able to come. We are planning to have a website for it too. I will post more information as plans become official.

Quote:
Shoot! We missed this. We aren't too far from Cozad. Sorry I don't get on here as much as I would like to.
hu.gif
Let know if you will be coming through again.

Quote:
What are you looking for? I have some things I would be willing to part with.
fl.gif
I am needing to make some room as more babies are arriving. So let me know and I will see if I have it.

Back
Top Bottom