Nebraskans Speak Up!!! NEBRASKA ROCKS!!

Pics
I'm in Omaha with 4 Rhode Island Reds in a backyard coop. My sweet girls are a little over a year old and produce almost daily. I've been very fortunate to have wonderful neighbors who are as entertained by the girls as I am.

Desperately need a new home for my 5 month old Peking Duck. We recently lost our female to a predator and I'm heartbroken and so I our male. I'm hoping someone who has ducks and loves them as much as I love mine would adopt him and give him a good home. We live in Lincoln and hope to find a new home very soon so he is not alone. Here is a picture of him. He's so handsome.

Thank you so much mg. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. I think the only peace I will find in all of this is knowing he will be in a good home once I find it.

Well, I found him a home although I'm skeptical that he will bond with any of the other ducks that are there. I hope he is happy. I miss him already.
Hi, well if you can check on him to find out if he is well suited or not, post again and I will take him. The place in Iowa that I would have for him does have a female but not a male Peking. So contact if you need help.
Thanks.
mg

Where in Iowa mg? We have family in the Des Moines area and make trips there often.

Hi, well if you can check on him to find out if he is well suited or not, post again and I will take him. The place in Iowa that I would have for him does have a female but not a male Peking. So contact if you need help.
Thanks.
mg

Back
Top Bottom