Need A Couple of Juvenile Geese

aggieat32621

Hatching
5 Years
May 12, 2014
Hi everyone. I'm hoping someone out there can help us. We live in Southeast Florida. Found a gosling (maybe a day or two old) about 12 years ago. The adult geese on our little lake wanted nothing to do with her. So, we hand raised her. We put her back out on the lake and the other geese eventually accepted her.

Fast forward 11 years or so. The other geese have all died. She's now by herself and very lonely. We are hoping to locate two or three juvenile geese to put out there with her and, hopefully, they will accept "Squirt" and she'll have some pals to hang around with.

Does anyone know where we might find juvenile geese in the southeast Florida area? Or does anyone know where we could purchase the geese and have them shipped to us?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi everyone. I'm hoping someone out there can help us. We live in Southeast Florida. Found a gosling (maybe a day or two old) about 12 years ago. The adult geese on our little lake wanted nothing to do with her. So, we hand raised her. We put her back out on the lake and the other geese eventually accepted her.

Fast forward 11 years or so. The other geese have all died. She's now by herself and very lonely. We are hoping to locate two or three juvenile geese to put out there with her and, hopefully, they will accept "Squirt" and she'll have some pals to hang around with.

Does anyone know where we might find juvenile geese in the southeast Florida area? Or does anyone know where we could purchase the geese and have them shipped to us?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
That´s a lovely story. I can´t help, as I don´t live near you, but do you know if there are any goose rescue places near you, or maybe put a 'wanted' ad up? Hope you get some success.

Back
Top Bottom