Need a new eggbid, what is everyone using?

Discussion in 'Peafowl' started by J3172, Jun 21, 2010.

1. J3172

J3172 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2010
    Michigan
    Alright, I have been looking for birds, and have been wanting to sell some for the last few weeks. What is the new auction site everyone is using???

2. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    BYC has a neat auction setup. You should check it out if you haven't already done so. [​IMG]

Other than that, I don't know of any. [​IMG]

3. J3172

J3172 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2010
    Michigan
    I've seen it, it's not big enough there isn't much going on in the world of wild waterfowl, pheasants, or peafowl.

4. Bat Cave Silkies

Bat Cave Silkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 11, 2010
    Bat Cave, NC
    Here are the new sites I've been browsing:
    ovabid.com
    fowlplay.com
    showbirdbid.com
    featherauction.com

Hope it helps

5. Choctaw Valley Farm

Choctaw Valley Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 16, 2010
    Oklahoma
    I have been using www.rarebreedauctions.com they seem to be pretty good, They made a banner for me and put it on there auction site for free, I know down the road I will have to pay to keep it on there.

Steve

6. dieselgrl48

dieselgrl48 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    Virginia
    I didn't realize until yesterday EggBid is totaly shot.I was looking for some Showgirl silkie's on there that I had gotten from seller about 5/6 month's ago.I have seen lot's of auction's on Ovabid for some nice looking bird's too.I was back to pilfering Ebay again at 5 am this morn too lol.I have to say I have hatched some good stock from Ebay seller's in the past.I see a couple of new site's here BC has listed and will check those out too.I was looking for some small silkie's or showgirl's and a few turkey egg's.OHHH the peafowl are Soooo Tempting SOME THEY HAD ON EBAY.((((Smack's The Back Of My Head Walkkkkkkk Away Slowwwww))))) and Don't look back.Gonna check out a couple of these website's : JUST LOOKING [​IMG].

7. horsechick

horsechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2007
    Eaton, Ohio
    Boy its a shame because none of those other sites are really popping yet.
    They don't have many birds on them. This auction area is a good idea but there really isn't much movement on it either. A lot of 0's if you know what I mean.
    Hopefully one or two sites will rise above the rest soon.
    Take care,
    Angela

8. Germaine_11.20

Germaine_11.20 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2009
    Idaho
    Maybe it is the heat but I have noticed that there aren't alot of auctions or bidders

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by