Need a rooster? YOU'RE IN LUCK! Central coast California

Miss Quigley

In the Brooder
Jan 25, 2022
This is my handsome boy, Artoo the Roo (R2D2). Unfortunately, where I am located on the central Coast of California, our bylaws don't allow for roosters. This good boy needs a new for(a little bit, at least)ever home. He is a barred rock x buff Orpington. We would love to transport him, hopefully no further than 90 minutes away from Monterey, CA. We look forward to responses! Thank you!

Edit: I may have posted on the wrong thread?

Attachments

• IMG_20220123_100001275.jpg
    IMG_20220123_100001275.jpg
    719.3 KB · Views: 9
This is my handsome boy, Artoo the Roo (R2D2). Unfortunately, where I am located on the central Coast of California, our bylaws don't allow for roosters. This good boy needs a new for(a little bit, at least)ever home. He is a barred rock x buff Orpington. We would love to transport him, hopefully no further than 90 minutes away from Monterey, CA. We look forward to responses! Thank you!

You posted at the right place. Roosters/cockerels take a long while to rehome. Good luck!

I want him so bad🤣I’m not close enough though
hope you find him a home❤️

Back
Top Bottom