Need a rooster

ChickenDude12345

Songster
Jun 16, 2021
Northern NH
So I bought 12 pallets and none or roosters like I ordered. I am soon realizing though that I am going to be free ranging every day and would like a rooster for protection. I have a cat and a dog that I don’t think would bother him but I don’t trust him completely and we have lots of smaller predators like weasels and rats around. I looked on craigslist And I found a few that I like but I live in Northern and And I found a few that I like but I live in Northern NH and there is just nothing close to me. Online I can’t find anything either and if I did nobody could ship it to me. I’d like to not travel very far to get it but I don’t know what I’m gonna do does anybody have a solution?

Hello, I quickly registered on BYC because I happened across your post. I live in Hiram, ME and I also got 12 pullets a couple months ago. I was assured (lol) they were all hens, however at least 6 are Roosters. So I want to find at least 5 a good home. I'll check back later, I'm not against a road trip. Thanks

Hello, I quickly registered on BYC because I happened across your post. I live in Hiram, ME and I also got 12 pullets a couple months ago. I was assured (lol) they were all hens, however at least 6 are Roosters. So I want to find at least 5 a good home. I'll check back later, I'm not against a road trip. Thanks
Awesome. What breed of rooster do you have?

Back
Top Bottom