Need advice for new incubator

yoopergirl

Chirping
5 Years
Dec 6, 2014
ok I'm hoping I can get some advice from folks who have used some of the different incubators. I currently have a brinsea mini advance incubator. I'd like to upgrade to a larger incubator. One that can hatch 18 or more eggs. I'm planning on spending $300 to $400. Would you recommend a larger brinsea or is there another manufacturer I should be looking at? I've seen some cabinet models that start around $450 but I don't know how reliable they are. I've also seen ones that start at $1000 and I know I don't want to spend that much! Some advice would be great. I'm still researching and just looking to see what other manufacturers are worth a look. Thanks
1f604.png

Fair enough
1f604.png
. I do like how idiot proof they are. I work long days so I can't be checking temp and humidity all day. Thanks for the input.
1f609.png

i have a ova easy 190... im going to sell it and get the 580.. they are spendy but i really love it im getting really strong chicks.. im using the 1 hr cool feature from day 1..i watched one unzip the other day and egg shell literally flew when he pecked... i hear good things about sportsmans gqf.. you can find them on craigs list in that price range..if you go with the brinsea 20 or 40 you wont be out any money as im seeing them resell near new price.

i have a ova easy 190... im going to sell it and get the 580.. they are spendy but i really love it im getting really strong chicks.. im using the 1 hr cool feature from day 1..i watched one unzip the other day and egg shell literally flew when he pecked... i hear good things about sportsmans gqf.. you can find them on craigs list in that price range..if you go with the brinsea 20 or 40 you wont be out any money as im seeing them resell near new price.

Where are you located and how much do you want for the 190?

Back
Top Bottom