My formerly head rooster got his little self de-throned last night. He is beat up pretty badly. Currently he is in a separate cage with a heat lamp as well as food and water. I added electrolytes to his water. His injuries are mainly about his face. His eye lids had been stuck closed, from dried blood. Also his comb was torn up and when I dipped his beak into the water quite a bit of blood came out of his beak. Any idea what his odds are? Currently he shows no interest in food or water, he sits and shivers under the heat lamp. He is probably still in shock. I'd like to save him if I can as he is a fabulous addition to my flock, he is just a perfect little guy both with people and the hens.