Need advice on neighbors dogs causing strife...

my mom used to carry pepper spray because of the same problem you are having. The neighbor's Rottweiler would run out into the road at my mom, growling, and the owner didn't even give a damn. So she sprayed it one day when it ran out at her, and after that, it stayed in its yard and growled instead.
I don't understand dog owners like this... smh... even the ones that are outside, the sit there and hollar at their dog and of course their dog keeps running at me🙄

How is it going has it worked? If not I would talk to the owners they have to understand that they need to keep there dogs under control or you and others will get hurt if not I would use a taser or stun gun you don't even have touch them juwt when they come around press the button trust me they stay away

We have pepper gel and a stun gun every time we go on a walk with our dogs. Too many irresponsible dog owners out there. Best of luck!

Update... the dog the caused the second accident is now tied up. It seems that the owners noticed he was sprayed with the pepper spray and were smart enough to take action. The chihuahuas that caused the first accident... well... we just ignore them because they never get close enough to me to spray them. And, my pepper spray is all gone now😂 i havnt bothered to buy more because now sometimes I just pick up a few small rocks to throw at them if i have to. There were a few other dogs that i sprayed with pepper spray and they don't bother us anymore either. Thanks y'all!

Update... the dog the caused the second accident is now tied up. It seems that the owners noticed he was sprayed with the pepper spray and were smart enough to take action. The chihuahuas that caused the first accident... well... we just ignore them because they never get close enough to me to spray them. And, my pepper spray is all gone now😂 i havnt bothered to buy more because now sometimes I just pick up a few small rocks to throw at them if i have to. There were a few other dogs that i sprayed with pepper spray and they don't bother us anymore either. Thanks y'all!
Glad you solved the problem!

Back
Top Bottom