Need advice!

Pigzfan

In the Brooder
Mar 11, 2018
F2EFBF01-0F28-444E-8C50-0A4FC825AC02.jpeg
Hello all! I’m new here. Thanks to all the advice on incubator brands I made my purchase. Then again looked up advice on temp/humidity. Had a successful hatch this weekend. 92% hatch rate. For my first time I was pleased. My question is this: I’ve got a beauty New Hampshire rooster, with a mixture of cherry egger and Red sex link hens. Some of my chicks are black.Any idea why? Will they turn red as they age? Thank you all in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 1293629 Hello all! I’m new here. Thanks to all the advice on incubator brands I made my purchase. Then again looked up advice on temp/humidity. Had a successful hatch this weekend. 92% hatch rate. For my first time I was pleased. My question is this: I’ve got a beauty New Hampshire rooster, with a mixture of cherry egger and Red sex link hens. Some of my chicks are black.Any idea why? Will they turn red as they age? Thank you all in advance!
Time will tell.
mama use to always tell me, "life is like a box of chocolates.. you never know what you're gunna get.."

Gqf 1502. Hardest thing was deciding humidity level. Seems everyone has an opinion!

Back
Top Bottom