Need another Rooster besides a RIR!

my rooster Darcy he was supposed to be a girl. he is very sweet. I hold him alot. He is Blue Americauna/cochin, but looks like a blue laced red wyandotte.The one below is Larry. he was supposed to be a girl and he is Darcy's best friend. But Darcy is the boss, but they don't fight. Larry is more shy but he still runs to me.Blue Andelusian.
This boy is Lydia, he was supposed to be a girl. Lydia is a Frizzle who is not too frizzle-y but friendly

Jax was not to be a vacay it was for work. we may still come out in march. I will know in a few days.
fl.gif
We are always wishy-washy.
gig.gif

Here's the final decision. FL was a work trip- He is going to fly in -fly out.

This leaves me with my hatch!!!

Here is the plan- I am letting my current hatch hatch come on the 29th or so of this month, next month on the 12th I will pick up interesting chicks from a town 2hrs away- if they have any, and set my last batch of my eggs on the 14th (valentine's day) then I will be done.

I was thinking of also picking up more gray eggs to put in too, but my time and my room in the coop is precious. of the chicks I will chose who stays. I am currently down to bare bones, because I only wanted the chickens I currently have 14. 2 rooster I want to re- home. that leaves 12. then of the chicks that hatch I may include another 13-18 chicks so I will end up with 25-30 birds total. I am not counting before they hatch because I have 3 bators going now and one to go later, so I will have extras. I really want blue chickens!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom