Need Chicks!!

Meyer does small orders too, Ideal you have a minimum $25 spending so depends what you want to buy. Not sure where you are, but check feed stores, or Buy sell trade on forums,

sorry repeated half of above post, I need to learn how to read I guess.

Last edited:
Your local feed stores like Tractor supply will have them in now or soon so call them. If you can go through them, it's much cheaper. Even though some places will let you order less than 25, you will have a large fee added to your bill. Otherwise see if there are other people who want to split an order with you in your area.

Ideal! Their minimum is $20. But if you are ordering just a few chicks, I would wait until the weather is a little warmer. One reason for the min. chick order is to keep the chicks safe during shipping, there are enough bodies in there to produce enough heat to keep them warm enough to survive through shipping. I have used Ideal one time, and was very happy with them. The chicks were great, very healthy and lively. I am currently waiting on my next order from them... coming April 16th! Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom