NEED ERGENT HELP PLEASE!!!

Pandahen

In the Brooder
Sep 29, 2023
This week while I was feeding my chicks I found one that seemed to be acting strange. Once I caught it, one of its eyes had bubbly/foam on the corner of its eye. I have separated her so far and had applied aloe on its eye and gave it clean water with some garlic. What can I do?

Attachments

• 20231001_151046.jpg
    20231001_151046.jpg
    765.7 KB · Views: 37
  • 20231001_151039.jpg
    20231001_151039.jpg
    791.6 KB · Views: 6
How old is the chick? Where did the chick come from? Do you have older birds or have you recently added birds from outside the flock? Bubbles or foam in an eye can be a sign of MG (mycoplasma gallisepticum.) I would clean the eye with saline, and think about starting an antibiotic such as Tylosin powder in the water for only the chicken with symptoms.

How old is the chick? Where did the chick come from? Do you have older birds or have you recently added birds from outside the flock? Bubbles or foam in an eye can be a sign of MG (mycoplasma gallisepticum.) I would clean the eye with saline, and think about starting an antibiotic such as Tylosin powder in the water for only the chicken

How old is the chick? Where did the chick come from? Do you have older birds or have you recently added birds from outside the flock? Bubbles or foam in an eye can be a sign of MG (mycoplasma gallisepticum.) I would clean the eye with saline, and think about starting an antibiotic such as Tylosin powder in the water for only the chicken with symptoms.
Will do, thank you!!!🙏

Back
Top Bottom