need hatching eggs in Florida

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Sherris Backyard Beauties, Jul 4, 2008.

1. Sherris Backyard Beauties

Sherris Backyard Beauties Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 1, 2007
    Fort Pierce, Florida
    I'm looking for some Australorps, RIR or Marans. If anyone has any eggs or pullets, please message me. I would like someone local where I could pick them up or not too far to mail. Its been hot here and don't want them to cook in the heat. I'm in Fort Pierce.

2. Bitty girl

Bitty girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Well I have RIR & C. Maran Pullets. I also have a couple of Astrolorp hens that will be laying in about a month or so. I am not really close but I am in Jacksonville & I travel to Ocala on Ocassion so I could always meet you if that is close enough to you. The RIR are from Ex lines not the production lines. Just let me know if you are interested & I will be more than happy to try to work w/you. Thank you very much.

3. Sherris Backyard Beauties

Sep 1, 2007
    Fort Pierce, Florida
    I'm not sure how far Ocala is, but I've traveled to Orlando and that wasn't too bad. I'm definately interested. In August I'm driving to NY to bring my daughter to college, maybe on the way back I could meet you in Jacksonville. That would be about August 26 or 27th. Let me know! Thanks

Last edited: Jul 8, 2008
  4. Bitty girl

Apr 15, 2008
    Yeah that will work. If you PM or email me I can always give you my info. I can always make myself available. I actually live south of Jacksonville. But I have a bunch of chickens. I may have adult RIR by then also. But I have all kinds of chickens. No doubt about that!!! I have anywhere from 150-200 at a time so I do have a few to choose from.[​IMG][​IMG]

5. Sunny Side Up

Sunny Side Up Count your many blessings...

Mar 12, 2008
    Loxahatchee, Florida
    Try Sandhill Farms in Okeechobee, FL. Contact Ronda Lewis at [email protected] or (863) 357-2750 or (561) 386-2818. Tell her that Carol from the Palm Beach Chicken Club sent you.

6. Sherris Backyard Beauties

Sep 1, 2007
    Fort Pierce, Florida
    I'll definately contact her. Thats not far from me. Bitty Girl, I'll send you a PM.

7. Bitty girl

Apr 15, 2008
    Forgot to let you know I do have ducks/Pheasant/COurtinex Quail & other birds. I have fantial piegons/Ring neck doves & other thing. Just let me know what all you may be interested in & I will let you know if I have it or I can get it. I have a couple of friends that live close by that have as many birds as I do. Thanks.

8. Knight Hawk Ranch

Knight Hawk Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 19, 2007
    Labelle, Florida
    I have RIR and I am located in Labelle.

Let me know if you are ever over this way and I will save eggs for you.

9. ginasmarans

ginasmarans Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2007
    West Tn
    If things don't work out and you still want marans,I have cuckoo marans and I'll begin shipping agian in the Fall

10. Florida chick

Florida chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2008
    I am in Jasper,FL You can pick up or try shipping if interested. I have RIR, Barred Rock,Black Australorpes, Giant Cochins and soon to be laying White Pearl Leghorns.
    I also have a BUNCH of birds for sale. I am cutting down by half. PM me if you would like. thanks Kari

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by