need help identifying bantam chicks

cajun coop

In the Brooder
8 Years
Mar 9, 2011
Louisiana
Hi..I just got 5 bantam chicks that are supposed to be apx. 2 1/2 weeks old. I would love any help you could give identifying their breed, sex, and if the age seems correct. I have pics of them but because I'm a new member I can't post them. Any idea's how I could post pics for ya'll to see and hopefully get some info from? Thanks so much!

lol..I thought about posting on all the great pic's
smile.png

Thanks!

I'm finally able to post some pic's
big_smile.png
Thanks for any input ya'll can give..

chick 1

chick 2..really hard to see these picks, but this chick is a real light pearl grey and has clean legs

chick 3 and 4 are almost twins..they have some light feathering on their legs
chick 3

chick 4

chick 5

Wish I could help you out but I don't know a thing about bantams -- they are a little young to sex yet - in some breeds, the girls sprout tails & wing feathers quicker than the boys, so at least some of your grey ones might be girls...

Thanks..lol..I'm hoping for hens.. hopefully the pics are clear enough for someone to tell me at least what breed they might be:confused:

Thanks for the opinions it's very much appreciated:D! I think #1 looks like a roo too..the way it stands. Maybe if I get better pics in a couple weeks it will be easier to tell what I have here
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom