Need help remembering a song from "Stepmom"

Missouri chick

Songster
11 Years
May 15, 2008
Homer, GA
Have any of you seen this movie? It's an older Julia Roberts Movie. She sings a song to her stepson in the hospital when he gets stitches in his leg,,,,,"If you needed me, I would run to you...."

What is this song? The little bit she sang keeps looping in my head. It's beautiful though. Please help......

The song that Isabel ('Julia Roberts') sings to Ben (Liam Aiken) in the hospital is "If I Needed You". It was recorded by Lyle Lovett on his 1998 album "Step Inside This House". Lyle and Julia were, of course, married at one time.

Google is my friend
wink.png

Last edited:
Have any of you seen this movie? It's an older Julia Roberts Movie. She sings a song to her stepson in the hospital when he gets stitches in his leg,,,,,"If you needed me, I would run to you...."

What is this song? The little bit she sang keeps looping in my head. It's beautiful though. Please help......
The Song is Called If I Needed You, don’t know original singer/songwriters, but downloaded country bluegrass version by Don Williams & EmmyLou Harris & the minute I heard it for some reason Stepmom & Julia Roberts popped into my head..

Back
Top Bottom