need help with Ayam Cemani

latenighter

Chirping
Jul 28, 2014
I am trying to talk my husband into ayam cemani eggs. He is showing interest. Anyway i have read a few posts in the past about people getting eggs that ended up either not being pure AC or not good quality. Can anyone recommend an eBay seller or someone to beware of. Thanks in advance

About the only way you can guarantee getting what you pay for is to buy from a trusted breeder like Green Fire Farms (though they only sell chicks, not hatching eggs). You might also have luck with someone else on the forum or with a seller at Rare Breed Auctions (though I don't see any there currently). I would absolutely NOT buy from eBay, too many scams on there IMO. The What Breed section is constantly awash in chicks that hatch out to be not even remotely what was advertised on eBay.

Ok! Thank you so much. I actually had chicks hatch from eBay eggs that were breeds that weren't listed in the possible pure breeds.

There are certainly a decent number of people here on the forum that have them now, but I don't know how many are breeding and selling. Can't hurt to do a few searches and send a few PMs.

Back
Top Bottom