Need help with Leahy Favorite Incubators

j_maki

Hatching
9 Years
Mar 3, 2010
Hi

We just picked up an old set of a Leahy Favorite Incubator and Hatcher Model 1200. We have never incubated eggs before so this is all new to us. We got the instruction manuals with them but they don't have a diagram labeling all the parts. What I am wondering is when you're facing the incubator door which thermostat is the primary one and which is the secondary one, assuming one is for back up.

Anybody else using these incubators? We also picked up a Humidiare model 200 from the same lady which we don't have the manual for so anyone knows much about it please tell us all you can.

As a side note after reading through the instruction manual I was "happy" to find out that if I have white chickens on one side of the fence and black chickens on the other side of the fence they won't have "off" color chicks from looking at each other through the fence. Kind of makes you wonder about the mind set of some people in the 50s.

Thanks
Jeremy

Last edited:
Quote:
Whaaat??
ep.gif
Wow racism is even advertised in chickens. . . Well I've never had one of those, but that's just creepy.
hmm.png

Oh, and
welcome-byc.gif
!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom