Need Help with some Identification

LLB66

In the Brooder
8 Years
Dec 9, 2011
New Douglas IL
I have several pics of different birds, some of the roosters look very similar. Could someone help - I am Rooster rich and need to get rid of some.

#2, 4, and 5 appear to be EE's. Depending on the size I would say #1 is a D'anver mix. Not sure about #3 though
hmm.png
maybe a partridge rock, barnevelder or welsummer mix of some kind, can't tell if it's a bantam or LF though.

I think(just my feeling) the guy we bought all our birds from was trying to breed particular birds together, I know I have EE hens, some BO's , RIR 2 white hens and 3 black hens, 1 of those has a a little bit of a top hat. All the other Roo's are very similar with the exception of the white and #3. I dont think he did a very good job. I am getting light tan-almost pinkish tint, tan, to brown, green and bluish eggs. Thanks everyone for your input. And the compliments on the pics. I am going to get them posted on craigslist tonight. I think I am keeping #3-he follows me around and will eat out any container I am feeding them from. I am not sure how good of a Roo he will be, he tends to go off on his own a lot.

Thanks for listening!

frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom