Need help with taking care of chickens

FellowChickenPerson

In the Brooder
Nov 25, 2023
Hello there. currently i have about 4 chickens (about to become 6!!!) and sadly i used to have six but 2 have died already one was a chick and another was a silkie and i just think if I'm gonna successfully do this chicken thing then I'm gonna need some help so could anybody just list some basics from what it costs everything i need and how to help the flock grow as well as how to hatch and raise baby chicks.

Do a search on questions your having. If your not getting the answer your looking for post a direct question on the forum.

But generally most folks stick with brand name chicken feed and bedding for the coop. They buy them at a farm store, tractor supply in there area. Two most reoccurring purchase items people buy. By going to the store websites you can itemize each product and calculate the cost each month. The amount of chickens you have to determine how much it will cost to buy feed for them.

You can avoid the pitfalls by learning from other peoples mistakes and advises they give here.

Take the time to do some reading here. Theres tons of threads relating to all questions involving the care of chicken management.

Back
Top Bottom