NEED HELP!

My duck can't walk or stand.whats the problem??..NEED HELP asap!

• What to get them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What can I do

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Pics
Our Tractor doesn’t have duck food that I’ve seen. There is another farm supply store called Coastal here that only sells 5 lb bags of duck food, definitely no duckling feed. I live in a massive farming area, and none of them carry very large duck feed bags, and no duckling feed.

My Natural Balance LID duck puppy food for our 6 mth old (and 80+lb) Chesapeake Bay Retriever is only sold at 1 of the farm supply or pet stores.

I use Purina Flock Raiser crumble until they’re old enough to go on Nutrena Country Feeds All Flock.
Where about do you live?

So just buying the food I need too buy it will help his leg heal????that's the point I'm trying to cross..
If the problem is diet related, yes, new food and extra vitamins will help, but if his leg is broken, or if the problem is related to him being crested, no, it won't help. Have you examined his leg for a fracture?

If the problem is diet related, yes, new food and extra vitamins will help, but if his leg is broken, or if the problem is related to him being crested, no, it won't help. Have you examined his leg for a fracture?
Nope don't have the money for it.

Here's a screenshot of one of the only researched and referenced food guides for ducks. Probably going to be hard to find something that matches it exactly but it's a good guideline!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-06-13-22-32-18.png
    Screenshot_2018-06-13-22-32-18.png
    486.7 KB · Views: 14

Back
Top Bottom