Need help

Newbyc

Chirping
Aug 4, 2019
Hi I need help with damn ground squirrel and Field mice what can I do to keep away I live in az.

Could you be a little more specific? Are they eating the chicken's food? Is there a family of mice in the coop?
No they come and go I scare them off lol the mice is just one I believe there not eatting there feed I have it where they can’t get it ..... the ground squirrel come out in the day time when I feed the chickens scraps

Do you have a dog or cat? I have little experience with squirrels, but having another animal to patrol the yard could get them away. Also, try and see if the squirrel has a home in your yard. If it does, you could try and get someone to relocate it. Moving on to the mice, mint and lavender are said to be good repellents. Hope this helps!

Do you have a dog or cat? I have little experience with squirrels, but having another animal to patrol the yard could get them away. Also, try and see if the squirrel has a home in your yard. If it does, you could try and get someone to relocate it. Moving on to the mice, mint and lavender are said to be good repellents. Hope this helps!
No I do plan on getting a dog, the promblem is I live out in the middle of the desert so they have homes like every where lol I will have to try mint and lavender do I use oils or the plant itself ?

No I do plan on getting a dog, the promblem is I live out in the middle of the desert so they have homes like every where lol I will have to try mint and lavender do I use oils or the plant itself ?
I would use the plant itself. Just put it around the coop and the run. You could also add some rocks to make it look pretty :).

Back
Top Bottom