Need Hens In Hoquiam Wa

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by thiscantbethishard, Nov 11, 2008.

1. thiscantbethishard

thiscantbethishard New Egg

Nov 11, 2008
    So, I have two roosters that are the best of friends and no hens for them to watch over. In the beginning a friend brought them over for my children to play with and now i am attached. While my husband finishes our coop in the pouring rain, i need to find some good laying hens around my area. I have 5 kids to keep them busy and are really excited to get eggs out of them. The coop is huge and there is tons of room on our property in a run and free-range. Please let me know if you are in my area and have chickens to sell!!!!!!

Thanks
    Melissa

2. NurseELB

NurseELB Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 16, 2008
    Lacey, WA
    Check Craigslist Oly area. I saw at least two separate posts for hens for sale- good luck!

3. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

Best of luck. Just know that your two peaceful boys might start to fight with each other once you add the girls. Best to keep one boy unless you have enough space for the two boys to get away from each other or you have at least a dozen hens per boy.

4. CHICKEN little 1

CHICKEN little 1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2008
    W.V.
    [​IMG] Go to BYC index,look for Family life,and new introductions. Look for Washintonians.Someone near you may have some hens. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by