Need ID help!

Nichole1

Chirping
May 23, 2020
Hi everyone! I'm new to the group and new to keeping birds. I recently bought 4 "mixed ducklings" and I'm not entirely sure what they are! I believe at least 1 is a mallard or Rouen, another I think is Swedish but I'm a little unsure really. Anyone with an opinion? Thanks!

Attachments

• 20200523_134652.jpg
    20200523_134652.jpg
    759.8 KB · Views: 19
I definitely will! I'm just so excited / In love with them I would love to know what they are lol

Wow these looks so similar to mine! I consulted on here as well and a few people weighed in and said most likely a swedish, and a mix and a full rouen. That's what you look like you have too! Does the one grey facing away from the camera have a white bib?
ducks.jpg

Wow these looks so similar to mine! I consulted on here as well and a few people weighed in and said most likely a swedish, and a mix and a full rouen. That's what you look like you have too! Does the one grey facing away from the camera have a white bib? View attachment 2180688
I just seen your reply! What lovely duckies you have! The one facing away is all brown actually. As they are getting bigger now, I'm pretty sure I have a pure mallard,possibly Rouen. The brown is a khaki campbelle. A black a swedish and a Rouen or mallard cross something else lol your blues there are beautiful! I wish I scored a blue lol

Back
Top Bottom