Need Incubator CHEAP

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by horselover58, May 12, 2009.

1. horselover58

horselover58 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 19, 2009
    H

I am searching to buy a small incubator that holds approx. 20 eggs or more. (CHEAP) Anybody have one for sale?

2. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    It may help more if you put your location in there somewhere and even better to put it on your avator.

I seen a new in box foam bator at a sale the other day bring like 15 bucks..... sorry.....................good luck............

3. Cloverleaf Farm

Cloverleaf Farm Bearded Birds are Best

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    If you want cheap, it might be easier to make one...

4. HappyHatch'en

HappyHatch'en Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2009
    GEORGIA
    I agree with the above post.....make one....do some research and you will find it is not hard....problem is we get carried away on how it look's, not how it work's.

5. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    I just got one of the LGs from Tractor Supply that I have seen many posts about. It was $41. I signed up to recieve emails from them and they send me coupons/specials all the time- so you might be able to get a discount right away.

I have seen some bad reviews, but so far it is working for me. I put an extra thermometer/hygrometer in there that I already had. I'm turning by hand too. We had looked everywhere for something used or cheap and had no luck. This time of year the 4Hers are grabbing everything up in our area. Good luck!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by