Need info on chicken Laws in Granite Falls WA.

Breshcandra

Songster
9 Years
Mar 11, 2010
Granite Falls, WA
I have serched the internet for chicken laws in Granite Falls, WA and all I come up with is helpful hints on how to raise them here.

If anyone has any info it would be greatly apprietated. Thanks
smile.png

Breshcandra- have you visited the Washingtonians thread ? You should be able to get advise from there.I grew up in Granite Falls but I didn't have chickens then.I know there are several people that live up there that are members of BYC.
That thread is in the "Where am I?Where are you!" section of the forum!

Last edited:
I live outside of Granite Falls proper. It's a GF address but I'm just east of Getchell Station. I wish I could help you but I have no clue. To be honest, when I started with chickens, I never even bothered checking on any laws. The place already had a somewhat dilapidated chicken coop on it when we bought it so we just bought a bunch of chicks and dived it.

If you're out in the country, I'd say your safe just to move forward. If you're in GF proper, you might try calling City Hall and asking them who you can talk to.

God Bless,

Looked through the Municiple Code for Granite Falls really quick.... There is nothing that addressed Chickens or the keeping of poultry in the town...... Just don't let your Bull or Stallion run free, and keep your dog in heat locked up.

http://granitefalls.civicweb.net/

Here is the link for the municiple code..... Looks like you might be good to go! I would still give the city a call though, better to be safe than sorry!

We checked the City, and forgot all about our CC&R's... We are now waiting for the new family to come pick up our girls...
sad.png
So don't forget to check any neighborhood association or Homeowner Association Paperwork...

Good Luck!!

Back
Top Bottom