Need middle name suggestions

I named my girls DevronErin Lynne, and Kaitlyn Shea Lauro. If I had another girl it would have been Shannon Kenelly Killore. I have named more but since Shannon wasn't born I won't go into that.

The older girl was always called Erin while she was a child, but she has grown into the name Devron or DevronErin

My granddaughter Jazmine's middle name is Laynee. Not pronounce Lanie, but la-nay

Rhiannon Lanay or another spelling. Depending on the last name I like it!

My daughters are

Olivia Christina
Veronica Alicia
Oriana Maria
Vanessa Gabriella

4 or of my 6 are girls

granddaughters would be a much longer list.

Wendy, ever heard of this song?

Sorry to the OP if they didn't want the name associated with the song; but if I named someone this it would be because of the song and of course the Goddess.

I think something starting with an A would sound nice.. Rhiannon Aurora.. Arona.. LOL. Beats me!

My grandaughters middle names are faith hope and love. I call them my three french hens. By the way you dony have to have a middle name. I was going to name one of my daughters Raelynne no middle name but when she was born she looked like a Jennifer so she ended up Jennifer Lynn

Rhiannon Paige?

Personally, I like the single syllable middle name after the three syllable longer one
smile.png
Anymore than that sounds so.... idk, proper??

sillychicken, I dont know if I want to laugh at your avatar..... or be slightly creeped out.
big_smile.png

We wanted a long name for DD to draw attention from our last name (prounounced Leech...mmmmm). Since her first name started with an S, we also checked initials....didn't want SOL or something. Her middle name is Marie - like mine and my mother's
big_smile.png

My 20 y/o niece is named sheila riannon (her mom changed the spelling a little). If the name is from the song, you could go with the theme and use Sara?

Back
Top Bottom