Need new homes for some 8 week old rooster chicks.

Kathy Chenier

Chirping
Nov 10, 2020
I have 4 rooster chicks I must find new homes for. I can't keep them because of zoning. I live in northern Indiana. Willing to meet half way.

They are 8 weeks old and are well feathered. They are well acclimated to the cold. They have been vaccinated for Marek's Disease.

I have 2 Black Australorps (solid black), 1 Whiting True Blue (solid grey - this breed lays only blue eggs), and my pride and joy 1 Bielefelder (it is hard to describe the color - he is golden underneath and grey and golden on top. Every feather is barred with white like a Barred Rock. I named him Lacy before I found out he is a rooster. He is by far the prettiest chicken I have ever seen. I wish I knew how to post pictures.) You can see what he will look like when full grown by Googling Bielfelder rooster.

I have 4 rooster chicks I must find new homes for. I can't keep them because of zoning. I live in northern Indiana. Willing to meet half way.

They are 8 weeks old and are well feathered. They are well acclimated to the cold. They have been vaccinated for Marek's Disease.

I have 2 Black Australorps (solid black), 1 Whiting True Blue (solid grey - this breed lays only blue eggs), and my pride and joy 1 Bielefelder (it is hard to describe the color - he is golden underneath and grey and golden on top. Every feather is barred with white like a Barred Rock. I named him Lacy before I found out he is a rooster. He is by far the prettiest chicken I have ever seen. I wish I knew how to post pictures.) You can see what he will look like when full grown by Googling Bielfelder rooster.

I hope that you can find a home for them. I'm in Maine, so you're slightly way to far for me. I probably would be interested in the Whiting True Blue if I was able to get one. Sorry, I just love roosters, but don't have enough hens for a good ratio. Did you get these from Murray McMurray Hatchery?

I hope that you can find a home for them. I'm in Maine, so you're slightly way to far for me. I probably would be interested in the Whiting True Blue if I was able to get one. Sorry, I just love roosters, but don't have enough hens for a good ratio. Did you get these from Murray McMurray Hatchery?
I did. Love their chickens.

Ooh! I love Bielefelders! Too bad I'm not in the spot for some new chickens... Or roosters, actually. Too bad you can't keep the biel, my biels have been spectactular!

I did. Love their chickens.
I've never ordered from Murray McMurray, but I've been getting their magazines for years. I even got a couple of my pictures into one of their magazines last year. You're so lucky to be able to get chicks from them! :love :love

Back
Top Bottom