Need owner's manual for Pure-Flo 105-1

stoneunhenged

Songster
11 Years
Aug 21, 2008
USA
I bought a used Pure-Flo 105-1 incubator. These are the big glass front cabinet incubators that were popular for hatching ostriches about a decade ago. I don't have the manual and would happily pay $30 for a copy. My understanding is that the manufacturer is no longer in business. Thanks.

Did u ever find a copy of a manual for the pureflo incubator? We purchased a used model 70-I & would also be interested in a manual. :)

Could anyone tell me how you are supposed to control the humidity in a pure flo. Do you just use water pans or is there a tank somewhere? I would appreciate any explanations or comments.

I found one for sale but it needs a heating element or whatever heats it up, would love to know where I would get it

I bought a used Pure-Flo 105-1 incubator. These are the big glass front cabinet incubators that were popular for hatching ostriches about a decade ago. I don't have the manual and would happily pay $30 for a copy. My understanding is that the manufacturer is no longer in business. Thanks.
Did u ever find a copy of a manual for the pureflo incubator? We purchased a used model 70-I & would also be interested in a manual. :)
I would also be interested in buying a copy of the Pure-Flo 105-1 incubator.

Back
Top Bottom