need pics of 6 week old buff orp

andy

Songster
12 Years
May 7, 2007
grimsby,,,{England}
hi ive just been on my honeymoon for two weeks ,and ive come back to find my 6 week old + golden buff orp looking very much like a rooster,,he/she is much bigger than the copper black maran,,and allready has a red comb and wattles,so could somebody please post a picture of a 6 week old buff and a copper black maran,,as i cant keep a rooster,,,also when isthe best age to cull a buff orp if it is a male????? thanks

Here's a picture of my Buff Orpington rooster at 6wks old.

chickpic6.jpg

Congrats on the vows... hope you had a fantastic honeymoon...

Well here is a pic of my buff orps just a couple days shy of 6 weeks... I have all hens... no roos... I would venture to say you have yourself a roo there from the details you gave... but I am no exspert.

This is my daughter Jesse and just a few of her friends ... they were all attacking her and I just had to grab the camera and start taking pictures... the look on her face is priceless LOL she just was not really in the mood for pictures.
lau.gif

DSC00014.jpg

Hello Andy,

I've got just the thing you want, one male one female 7 weeks (I think) They're currently asleep on the top rung of the clothes horse, but I'll try and get a pic tomorrow, either here or I'll send an e-mail!

Nice to have you back! Shame about the orp - I've got 4 to get rid of!!
barnie.gif

Cheers Chrisssie

Here we have the pics:
chardonnay01.jpg

This is Chardonnay (name that Chicken at the Village fete!)

patrick01.jpg

and this is Patrick - just LOVE those fluffy feet!!!

They were hatched 27th June. Both are starting to get the gold feathering. They both have huge eyes compared with the rest!

These are my first posted pics - it took me ages but I got there at last!!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom