Need pix of Pheasants for calender to raise money for ND Flood Victims

I have a pic of a bulwers wattled pheasant that I took from Keith Howmans book"Pheasants of the World",but I don't know who to give credit to as I didn't see credits in his book.So everybody,this is not my bird and you will probably never see one of these beauties alive.I believe I heard there are 2 in the U.S.
In N.H.,Tony.

Hi Patty,

I was just wondering if you are in the Minot area or near the Souris? I don't think the flood got much coverage nationally. The devastation is just heart breaking, but it's also amazing. When you consider that out of 11,000 or so evacuated, only around 300 were in the shelters. Those people really pulled together...

If you make calendars, please let me know so that I can buy some.

Hello,
Yes I am from Minot,Nd. About 6 months ago I moved to Colorado but all of my family and friends still live there and my sister and uncle lost there homes to the flood. It is pretty amazing how everyone did pull together and opened up there house to many friends and strangers. I wish the flood would have gotten more attention than it did and the help that they so need on the cleanup and the rebuilding but NDs are strong and they will pull threw it all and become stronger than before.

THANKS TO EVERYBODY WHO SENT ME PHOTOS OF THEIR BIRDS!!!!!
smile.png
I am working on the calender and I will post it on here when it is done so please keep checking back or email if you are interested in helping.
Patty

Back
Top Bottom